Just Say It


Aww. . .

Comments

Mary Alice said…
ummmmm...it must be sunny there. Sleeping in the sun. I would like to do that.....maybe I'd look really cute if I was dozing in the sun...they sure do.
Jodi Anderson said…
Okay, I'm game ... Awwwwww.
Anonymous said…
Considering that I'm looking at a thermometer showing -26.5 Celcius right now, I'd trade with those two any day!
Alternately, they could move in with me to keep me warm...
That is pretty damn sweet.
They've died and gone to doggy heaven : )
Zenmomma said…
Awwwwww...

I'm nothing if not obedient.
My dog-loving son just peeked over my shoulder and Awwwed.
Scout said…
Oh for goodness sake. Aw.
we_be_toys said…
Such sweet puppies! What a great picture!

Popular posts from this blog

Embarrassing Personal Revelation #892

Holy Shit! I am going to get a job washing dishes for a living!

First comes love. . .