Need I say more?

It is not Stormy Weather, but dang.

Comments

She is so pretty too. Always thought she was amazing.
Tui Snider said…
Ooh la la, very, sultry! Great scene all the way around.
Peggy Sez.. said…
Dang it! I couldn't get the video to play..But Joan Jett is wailing on my blog music player..Thats kinda the same..Right? ;p

No seriously I LOVE Judy Garland she was one talented lady!
Mrs. G. said…
I love her. Her voice is so pure.
JCK said…
The music, the way it is shot...they don't make movies like this anymore.

I still get teary when I hear "Over the Rainbow."
Lordy, what a talent! We miss Judy, don't we?
anne said…
I LOVE Judy Garland. Always have.
Irish Goddess said…
My mother got my hooked on Judy Garland, and now she is teaching my daughter. Lazy afternoons at the cottage, mom ironing sheets while we watch some Judy Garland movie on tv.

Popular posts from this blog

Embarrassing Personal Revelation #892

Holy Shit! I am going to get a job washing dishes for a living!

First comes love. . .