"I am playing with myself,
I am playing with the world's soul,
I am the dialogue between myself and el espiritu del mundo.
I change myself, I change the world."

Gloria Anzaldúa

02 April, 2012

Returning to my place

Well, what do ya know?

I wasn't sure I'd ever come  back to the old place, but I kept it around to function as an archive of my old writing.

And here I am wanting to write again. And wanting to write about things that aren't necessarily photography related. So here I am.

Boy howdy, it's dusty in here. I'll be sweeping out some cobwebs and changing things here and there. Let me know if there's anything I can do to make you comfortable. Would you like something to drink? Water? Coffee?

6 comments:

The Other Laura said...

Hey Karen! Blow off the dust and jump back in!

smalltownme said...

It's still a good place.

Tanith said...

Chai. Whole milk with lots of dense foam.

Good to see you here again!

Karen Jensen said...

Thanks for the welcome back, gals. Bud I don't have a foamer, Tanith, you'll have to settle for warm milk.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Welcome back--sometimes Facebook isn't quite enough, no?

we_be_toys said...

I just came back recently myself, to blogging. Mostly to document the process of getting ready for an art show in September, but also, because, well, because I kind of missed it. Good to see you back as well!