Here's a meme I got from Organic Mama. It's fun, even if it has an inconsistent point of view.
110. My middle name is: Jean
109. I was born in: Jackson, Mississippi
108. I am really: silly
107. My phone is: a hot pink razr
106. My eye color is: green or blue or some combination
105. My favorite colors are: green, blue, red, orange
104. My ring size is: huge
103. My height is: 5 foot 1
102. I am allergic to: shell fish
101. I was born on: December 20
100. I am annoyed by: stupidity and bad grammar
99. Last book you read: How to Re-Imagine the World: a pocket guide for practical visionaries by Anthony Weston
98. My bed is…queen sized, dressed in red
97. One thing you hate about yourself: irritability
96. My favorite holiday is: Thanksgiving
95. The perfect kiss is: soft, sweet, long
94. The last three CDs I bought were: James Taylor, The Weepies, Paul Simon (but this is over a couple of years—I mostly buy individual songs off of I Tunes)
93. Are you living at home: my own
92. Are your parents divorced: Since I was four—both are deceased, too.
91. What did you do yesterday: Washed the floors, graded papers, taught evening classes, watched tv.
Do you believe in…
90. Love at first sight: Yes
89. Luck: not as a life strategy
88. Fate: No
87. Yourself: Yes
86. Aliens: Yes. Haven’t seen them yet, but I’m pretty sure we can’t be all there is.
85. Heaven: right here
84. Hell: right here, next to heaven
83. Ghosts: why not
82. Horoscopes: no, but I read them for fun
81. Soulmates: yes
Which is Better?
80. Hugs or Kisses: Yes
79. Drunk or High: neither, though I don't mind a pleasant buzz
78. Phone or Online: online
77. Red heads or Black hair: red heads
76. Blondes or Brunettes: brunettes
75. Hot or cold: cold (you can always put on more clothes)
74. Summer or winter: Fall and spring!
73. Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
72. Night or Day: day
71. Oranges or Apples: Apples
70. Curly or Straight hair: I like curly—I have straight
Here’s What I Think About…
69. Abortion: Pro-choice
68. Backstabbers: I don’t get it.
67. Parents: Loved my mom—miss her every day.
When did you last…
66. Hug someone: minutes ago
65. Kiss someone: same as above
64. See someone: same as above
63. Cry in front of someone: yesterday
62. Who is the ditsiest person you know: me
61. Who makes you laugh the most: Morgan and Joel the cat
60. The last movie you saw in theaters: Love in the Time of Cholera
59. What I don’t understand is: Apathy
58. The most unsatisfactory answer I’ve ever received is: “There’s nothing we can do about it, anyway.”
57. Something I will really miss when I leave home is: I left home and then came back to care for my mother until her death. I miss her voice.
56. The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: Winter break!
55. The thing that I’m not looking forward to is: grading finals
54. Tomorrow: My first final exam
53. Today: keep grading, blog, go to costco for dog food and my last christmas gift
52. Next Summer: I’d like to travel a little with Susan
51. This Weekend: my friend Patty’s Christmas concert
50. People call me: mommy #2, professor, sweetheart, kitten, bear
49. The most difficult thing to do is: I’m stealing this from Organic Mamma: fight apathy!
48. I have gotten a speeding ticket: once when the speedometer in my vw bug was spinning like a top.
47. The first person I talked to today was: the dogs. Oh, person? Susan
46. First time I had a crush: Susie B. (a different person than this Susie) –kindergarten through third grade or so
45. The one person from whom I can’t hide things: Susan
44. Last time someone said what you were thinking: Last night, talking to my old friend Michelle
43. Right now I am talking to: Myself
42. What is your dream job: instructor of English at local U (I stole this from O.M., too, but it is my dream job, and it is my job)
41. First job: shelling pecans and selling them
40. I want most: my life. Just as it is. And maybe an rv for future travels.
39. I wish: life will stay this sweet
38. The worst sound in the world is: a tight, angry voice
37. The person that makes me cry the most: Susan
36. Best sound in the world: laughter
35. Person[s] who makes you happy: my family, my friends, some of my students
34. Cats or dogs: dogs, then cats
33. Didn’t want to be: prone to self-doubt
32. Which Golden Girl would you be: don’t remember. Is that a bad sign?
31. MySpace or Facebook: neither
30. Mexican food or Chinese? mexican
29. My favorite piece of clothing:an orangey red vest
28. My favorite color(s): we did this
27. Last time I cried: we did this, too
26. My friends are: the thing that makes life possible
25. My computer is: my biggest addiction
24. Last person at whom I got mad: myself
23. Person on whom I secretly crush: oh, heck, this is embarrassing, but it would have to be Rachel Ray
22. Favorite Song: “Slow Pony Home” the Weepies
21. Paper or plastic: plastic—so I can use the bag to pick up dog poo
20. The all-time best movie(s) I’ve seen: Babette’s Feast
19. The all-time best feeling in the world is: the deep, to the marrow, feeling of contentment and love when I am with my family (O.M. said it better than I would)
18. Favorite scent(s): coffee
17. What color is your hairbrush: black
16. Favorite shoes: tennis shoes
15. I lose all respect for people who: don’t vote
14. Color of your room: yellow grey / gold
13. TV channels you watch: too many
12. Best feature: my eyes (the fat girl answer)
11. Worst habit:I procrastinate
10. The worst pain I was ever in was: recovering from bone graft surgery
9. Best memory: falling in love
8. Favorite TV show: Pushing Daisies
7. My favorite celebrity couple is: none of them
6. Favorite stuffed animal: any of them
5. My weakness is: chocolate
4. What I like about the opposite sex is: That I can tease my male students
3. Who broke your heart: Mama
2. One thing that makes me feel great is: cuddling
1. One person that you wish you could see right now: there are three: Gini, Heidi, Michelle (alphabetical order)