celebrations

Well, it seems that I missed posting on Tuesday. I guess that the two posts on Monday will have to fill the void.

I am willing to admit that my joy over the prospect of cheap, plentiful ethanol may have been premature. But I am never one to pass up the opportunity for a happy dance--just ask my partner. I've been known to dance just because I'm happy to be home from work or we're having meatloaf.

I'm also one to break into song for no good reason. I got that from my mother, I think. She would sing or quote poetry at the drop of a hat.

How do you celebrate? And why? Does it take a high holy day or is Wednesday good enough?

Comments

How do I celebrate? Well, I'm fond of happy dances, too. And dancing to the music that I hear in my head if there's none audible.

And really, what is the proper reason to break into song? We are our own directors, after all.

When my stepdaughter was little, we'd sometimes pretend we were in a musical and had to sing instead of talk to each other.
Mrs. T said…
I always find that a resounding "Woo-Hoo!" does the trick.

Popular posts from this blog

Embarrassing Personal Revelation #892

Holy Shit! I am going to get a job washing dishes for a living!

To Mary