Tryptophan. Kicking. In. Can't. Stay. Awake.

Oh, I am a sleepy girl. Of course, the two berry margaritas I just drank have nothing to do with my present condition, I am sure.

We had a grand time today with family and friends.


We did add two leaves to the table, but Some of us still needed to share a chair.


Poor young Lyle had to work last night at Whataburger, so he was terribly tired, but the rest of us showed up with our party faces.


We started off with grand style, but ended up looking like



As soon as I figure out how to do it, I'll enclose a short video of us playing charades after dinner. Except for poor Lyle trying to sleep on the couch, I think we all had a good time.

Merry Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night.

Comments

Anonymous said…
And a Merry Thanksgiving to you too! WooHoo!
Anonymous said…
Happy post-Thanksgiving day, Prof J!
We ate ourselves into a tremendous stupor yesterday and I am still not recovered. Looks like you had a happy bunch of revelers to celebrate with! Have a great day.
Mrs. G. said…
Looks like the turkey and stuffing were conquered. Great photos...I love looking at other people's lives. Looking forward to the video.
Mary Alice said…
Happy Thanksgiving..are you still semi comatose? I need to go for about a five mile hike and shake it all up a bit!

Popular posts from this blog

Embarrassing Personal Revelation #892

Holy Shit! I am going to get a job washing dishes for a living!

To Mary