Hanging the Show


Yesterday afternoon, Susan and I went to Justin's on Main to hang her show, which opens next week and will hang through November. We met there with her friends,

Donna and Kim, who are showing with her.

I enjoyed being witht the three different artists and seeing their work together. They are all very talented, of course, and they have different ways of seeing the world, which is a good thing. I spent the afternoon taking pictures, chatting up the artists, and generally getting in the way. And, ah, sipping a little wine.

Susan, of course, was all work. Okay, maybe not ALL work. We did find time for a little wine and a great Reuben sandwich.
We had fun, the place looks great, and I am thrilled about the opening next week! After all, I get to hang out with artists and art lovers and take pictures. What could be better than that?







Comments

Anonymous said…
I love little get-togethers like this. Especially those which celebrate the accomplishments of friends and family. So cool...

Popular posts from this blog

Embarrassing Personal Revelation #892

Holy Shit! I am going to get a job washing dishes for a living!

To Mary