You Should Watch This

I thought tonight I might talk about some of the TV I've been watching lately. I must admit there's far too much of it, and I won't go into the gory details of the occasional episode of General Hospital and Rachel Ray, but I did want to write about what is right in television these days.






You really need to watch Pushing Daisies. This is one of the best shows I have seen in years. The camera work is amazing, the colors are a dream, the script is clever, and the actors are great fun. Do yourself a favor and tune in.


Another wonderful show is The Amazing Mrs. Pritchard on Masterpiece Theatre. I don't know how many episodes are left, but the idea of a populist woman taking Britain by storm is enjoyable and even inspiring. I would like that to happen here!
What are you watching?


Comments

Mrs. G. said…
I like Pushing Daisies so much that I fear for it's survival...it seems every time I love a show, it disappears. Poof. Like that. Hoping this is not the case here.
Karen Jensen said…
Mrs. G, this is why I'm hawking the show--in the hopes that more people will watch and it will stay on the air. I understand that they are safe for the season, at least. That is. . . if the writers come back from strike!

Popular posts from this blog

Embarrassing Personal Revelation #892

Holy Shit! I am going to get a job washing dishes for a living!

To Mary