08 November, 2007
Seven Random Things About Me
Yea! I've been tagged by It's My Life! For some odd reason, this has been a difficult post to write--I guess I feel that I'm an "open book" and everybody already knows all they need to know about me.
The idea is to post seven random facts about my life and to tag other bloggers to ask them to do the same. So here goes:
1) I worked for a summer as a nude model for life drawing courses. It was good money, but it got a little creepy after awhile.
2) Two years later, I worked for a summer as a short order cook at the Grand Canyon in Arizona. It is amazing to get to see the canyon every day; I plan to return one day.
3) I met my partner through match dot com; hers was the first profile I read, and I knew that I wanted to get to know this person.
4) I love raspberries more than any fruit.
5) I play the guitar (poorly).
6)I dream about getting an RV and traveling from national park to national park.
7) I have one friend who calls me "Kitten" and one who calls me "Bear." Why they each have such disparate notions of the true nature of my personality, I'll never know.
Now I get to tag seven people. Hmm. . .
Gini because she just got started with this blogging thing
Serge because he feels like the only rooster in the hen house
Grammar Snob because I simply LOVE her name
Mrs. G. my mentor in all things bloggy
Susan because I love to see her writing
Tui Bijoux because she's great
Finally, Nicole, because of Jeopardy.