Happy Thanksgiving

Comments

Mrs. G. said…
Tragic giblet event...funny. I love those aprons the guys are wearing. I had not seen this one and I forwarded it onto the husband. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Thanksgiving to your small family, your many friends and all your pets.
OMG...that was HILARIOUS!

Thank you so much for sharing that one, lol!

I'm linking to your page.

Happy Thanksgiving!
captain corky said…
Happy Thanksgiving Professor, and drink lots more wine. I know I will be. ;)
Have yourself a happy little thanksgiving...
Tui Snider said…
Haha! I loved Apollo 13, and this is a great parody! ok... I was only 2 minutes in, but I just had to comment. I'm gonna go back and watch the whole thing. Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving! ;)
Tui Snider said…
oh dang! I was going back to watch that video in its entirety and it's no longer available. Dang! :(

Popular posts from this blog

Embarrassing Personal Revelation #892

Holy Shit! I am going to get a job washing dishes for a living!

To Mary